Brita Haugland Cantrell ’84
Director, 2021–2024 / Owasso, Okla.
- Attorney at McAfee & Taft whose practice is focused on products liability defense and family law litigation; J.D., University of Oklahoma
- Former admission representative; former Wellesley Fund assistant representative; former executive director of the Oklahoma chapter of the Nature Conservancy
Angeles Garcia Cassin ’09
Director, 2021–2023 / Houston
- Labor and employment attorney at Greenberg Traurig, LLP; J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- Former vice president of programming for the Wellesley Club of Houston; former Wellesley Club of Houston young alumnae rep; admission interviewer; HIVE volunteer mentor; former class annual-giving representative; member of the Wellesley Latina Alumnae Network
Jane Materazzo ’83
Director, 2021–2023 / Sherborn, Mass.
- Former senior vice president and deputy general counsel at Fidelity Investments; J.D., Harvard Law School
- Former co-president of Wellesley College Alumnae of Boston (WCAB); former WCAB membership chair; former WCAB program chair; HIVE volunteer mentor; former Durant Society committee member
Erika Woods ’05
Director, 2021–2024 / Closter, N.J.
- Vice president, global marketing, Bumble and Bumble (The Estée Lauder Companies); former vice president, global and U.S. marketing, CoverGirl (Coty); M.B.A., Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Former class of 2005 co-vice president; former New York Wellesley Club board member/young alum coordinator; former Durant Society committee member