The Alumnae Association announces the following events for 2016. Unless otherwise noted, events take place at the College. For more information, call the Alumnae Office at 781-283-2331.
- 11–12 WCAA winter board meeting
- 7–12 Class of ’59 mini-reunion in Tucson, Ariz. For more information, contact Sarah Maccracken Donnelly ’59 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1–3 Class of ’68 mini-reunion in Tucson, Ariz. For more information, contact Jane Turner Philippi ’68 at email@example.com.
- 2 “The Wellesley Effect—Chicago Style,” a celebration of the Chicago Wellesley Club 125th anniversary and the Campaign to advance the Wellesley Effect. University Club of Chicago. For more information, contact Helen Kriz Marshall ’77, 847-332-1545, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9–10 Harambee House 45th-anniversary celebration, Harambee House. For more information, contact Susan Lohin, director of alumnae connections, 781-283-2330, email@example.com.
- 2–3 WCAA spring board meeting
- 3–5 Reunion for classes ending in 1s and 6s, plus CE/DS
- 13–14 WCAA fall board meeting
- 14 Alumnae Achievement Awards
- 15–16 Alumnae Leadership Council
Post a CommentView Full Policy
We ask that those who engage in Wellesley magazine's online community act with honesty, integrity, and respect. (Remember the honor code, alums?) We reserve the right to remove comments by impersonators or comments that are not civil and relevant to the subject at hand. By posting here, you are permitting Wellesley magazine to edit and republish your comment in all media. Please remember that all posts are public.